Sunday, December 06, 2009

Glasgow Faces. (uploaded)

My project to do free portraiture in Glasgow has finally culminated in the massive upload (boring as all hell!) of the imagery to my website.
My planning and set up can be viewed here

Blog
heidinabucket.blogspot.com/



The final processed images on my website under the Faces of Glasgow tab:

Faces of Glasgow
www.carlilephotography.com/?cat=17


and if you believe any of my work would make a great print,T'shirt or mug then please head here to buy something (and help the cost of the printing of the Glasgow images so I can exhibit the work...I'm having no luck with national British charity groups to fund this so I'm now going to turn to North American,Australian and Canadian Scottish societies in the hope that the work may see the light of day) to support my portraiture.

Putting your money where your mouth is.
eddcarlile.zenfolio.com/